Thursday, September 3, 2009

AAp Ki Kachehri

we all know that resolving conflicts is one of the most difficult things to do in life. In my career as a cop and a social worker, I have been helping people solve their personal, family and community conflicts, and when Star Plus and Synergy came to me with the AAp Ki Kachehri concept, I just could not say no. The show is an original format and does not reflect any other show in the world and has a unique flavour and the feel of the real India. After the success of Season One, wherever I went, I was asked when they will be able to watch more of AKK. Now I am as happy as my viewers that AKK is back on Star Plus.

I have always strived to make a difference wherever I can, and I knew that ‘Aap Ki Kachehri’ would give me a chance to make that impact on the society. I knew that while I helped resolve inter-personal conflicts, our viewers would be able to draw learn and use this knowledge in their own lives. I wish that this will also inspire a ray of hope and people will be inspired to move out of their inertia, and take an active part in bringing about change in their own lives and bring about ummeed ki nayi leher in the larger society.

0 comments:

Post a Comment